The term ‘Anna Barrow’ or ’Three Tree Yoga’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 6 Gordon Road, Swanage, Dorset, BH19 2QH.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Classes, Retreats and One to One Sessions (including online and Zoom).
By Paying for a class you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Spaces booked for a particular class are not transferable and are for the person or persons named at the time of the booking. They cannot be transferred to a third party without prior confirmation by us.
- It is your responsibility to attend the sessions paid for. Please note that our cancellation window is 12 hours for classes. All late cancellations are automatically charged. If you are unwell or cannot make a particular class that you have booked onto for any reason, kindly let us know as soon as possible so that we can give the space to someone else. Thank you for understanding.
- Class Terms (blocks of classes including Online and Zoom Classes) are non refundable and non transferable and are valid for the time limits stated. They cannot be extended or transferred without prior confirmation by us. Where reasonably possible, however, we will always try and reschedule any classes purchased if you have not been able to attend for reasons beyond your control, such as illness, as long as you let us know as soon as possible.
- Anna Barrow / Three Tree Yoga do not accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods whilst attending a class.
- Please inform us before any class of any injuries, operations, if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions so that they can give appropriate modifications. If you have any injuries or medical conditions, we would also recommend checking with a doctor or medical professional for their advise before attending any yoga classes.
- Please ensure that the classes which you book are suitable and check with the Class description for any particular class before booking. If you are uncertain as to which class to try, please contact us for advice as to which classes are most suitable.
A note for Online and Zoom Classes.
- All online bookings carry a £1 charge to help cover our costs of running the classes.
- All relevant links, codes and information required to join our online classes, including Zoom links and dates will be emailed to you after completing the payment for your order. If you do not receive this information, please contact Three Tree Yoga email@example.com
- All Zoom classes work best if you install the Zoom.us application on your computer, tablet or device. You can download the required application directly from Zoom.us or via the appropriate application store on your tablet, phone or device.
- Anna Barrow / Three Tree Yoga doe snot offer technical support for using the Zoom application, please refer to the Zoom support pages if you have any questions or require more information.
Thank you for accepting these terms and conditions which enable us to run our classes as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Updated: 10th February 2021